Home Buying in Arlington>Question Details

Brett Conway, Real Estate Pro in Arlington, TX

Im looking at a home on Aramis dr. I noticed the crime shows some orange and yellow colors. Is this a decent neighborhood or should I stay away?

Asked by Brett Conway, Arlington, TX Mon Mar 25, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3108418696-4702-Aramis-Dr-Arl…

Answers

2
Veteran Joseph Fernandez’s answer
Feel free to contact your local police department to get the greatest understanding of the local communities crime rating. I personally love everything about the Lake Arlington area. Best of luck let me know if I can better assist you. Thank you.

Real Estate Consultant
Joseph Fernandez
Off: 817-635-1028
Thank you so much for your response.
I did contact the APD and received alot of good information.
I appreciate your help.
Flag Thu Apr 11, 2013
The best thing to do would be to contact the Arlington Police Department, check with them!
Personally, I have lived in that area and never experienced any problems, I still have family over there as well.... its a great location, close to everything and Lake Arlington isnt far and theres also a nice park over there.
Would love to show you the property if your interested in it, please give me a call !
Angela Garcia
Keller Williams
(817)253-9270
Thank you for the response. The APD was very helpful. They sent me to the website which gives a lot of information about crimes. I currently have a real estate agent that is helping me but I appreciate your help. Thanks again.
Flag Mon Mar 25, 2013