Home Buying in Orangeburg>Question Details

Trena Benjam…, Renter in Orangeburg, SC

Im interested in buying a home but my credit is poor. What do I do?

Asked by Trena Benjamin, Orangeburg, SC Tue Feb 21, 2012

Answers

5
There are web sites where you can get your credit report free. get a copy of each credit agency.
Next call or visit me at my office 803 516 1234 and i will help you. This service is free
Hi Trena, I understand your concern. Improving your credit score is something you can do with no cost other than the cost of postage. The first thing you want to do is request a copy of you credit reports for each of the Credit Agencies and then dispute items that you feel are either outdated, erroneous, or even reported incorrectly. The companies have 30 days to respond or that item will be completely removed from your credit report.

It will take some time but you can do this!. Get your credit score up and position yourself to purchase your home.
Call me and I will help you get your credit right. 803 516 1234
Trena:

My real estate group helps individuals in your current situation with purchasing a home. Our unique service is designed to help you improve your credit scores. This is a FREE SERVICE!

There are 2 requirements in order to enroll with our group. The first requirement is a 7-page enrollment packet that you will need to complete. Our other requirement is to complete a Homebuyer’s Education program. It is online and self-paced and it will provide you with an overview of the entire home buying process from start to finish.

Please contact me if interested in pursuing your home ownership dreams.
How poor is poor? If it's low enough that you can't qualify for a loan, you could look for owner financed homes (properties where the seller carries the mortgage). Or you could look at doing a rent-to-own. Although, if I where you, I'd do my best to pay off debt, improve my credit, save up a good down payment, and save up a 6 month emergency fund. Then buy. My blog (linked below) has some tips on improving credit.