Home Buying in Claymont>Question Details

Dmcgurn, Home Buyer in Wilmington, DE

Im interested in a condo in Claymont Delaware

Asked by Dmcgurn, Wilmington, DE Mon Nov 18, 2013

Answers

6
Hi, you could just contact me for serious talk and business, have different choices for you , with an affordable price in line waiting for you .you just contact me okay at micheal.smith552@yahoo.com
would be totally glad if you could just spare a minute checking out listeing being posted by me, and could meet with you desires , you just contact me dear at micheal.smith552@yahoo.com
Hi Dmcgurn,

I have sold a number of condos in the Claymont, DE area. And it would be my pleasure to assist you in acquiring the condo you desire. Please feel free to email me at homedelaware@earthlink.net and let me know more details about the features you want in your dream condo.

Thx,

Wayne Bartron
homedelaware@earthlink.net
RE/Max

I would happy to help you with in your search for a condo. I know the area well and can help make your home search as enjoyable and informative as possible.

Jeff Hoover
I'm happy to assist. I am a local from the N. Wilmington area and I am very familiar with the area. Please let me know if there is a particular condo you have in mind or if you want me to send you a search? Either way I am happy to help! Thanks,
Kat
Web Reference: http://www.kghometeam.com
Be glad to help you see it and if interested, purchase it. Give me a call at 302-540-5373.