Home Buying in Portland>Question Details

cel, Home Seller in Ohio City, Cleveland,...

Im in ohio,I was not given a copy of my listing agreement or purchase offer dose this legally void everything

Asked by cel, Ohio City, Cleveland, OH Wed Sep 5, 2012

I agree, there is no reason to really be alarmed at this point in time.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Sep 6, 2012
Why are you not talking to your Realtor? Not knowing all the facts there may have been a problem with the way they tried to send them to you. Call them and request them!

If buyer and seller signed in agreement then like everyone has said you are bound to the contract to perform.

Kevin Sucher
Principal Broker
No, it doesn't void anything. Get the copies for your records as quickly as possible.
It doesn't void anything, though it reflects poorly on the agent/agents involved. If you own the property any offer must be signed by you in order for there to be a contract.

Contact your agent and ask for copies of all paperwork which you've signed these could be handed to you printed out already, sent by email or faxed.
No you should have them as soon as possible but this does not void anything. Contact your Realtor® and ask for copies. You should have had a copy of your listing agreement when you signed it or shortly after. The Purchase contract you should have recieved a copy after it was fully executed. Electronically sent copies are fine.