Ms. B, Home Buyer in Brooklyn, NY

Im in need of a really good professional real estate mortgage broker to assist with a purchase in Bedstuy.

Asked by Ms. B, Brooklyn, NY Fri Jul 13, 2012

Answers

9
James Orlando, the President of Advanced Equities, has been in business for over thirty years. He can be reached at 718 236 3544. Please tell him you were referred by Michael DiSchiavi via Trulia.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jul 17, 2012
I'd recommend Brandon Sturman at Continental. He is helping my wife and I buy our home in Bed-Stuy and not only has he been easily accesible at all times, but he secured us a rate that is significantly lower than what several other mortgage brokers quoted us AND there are no fees. When I say lower, I mean a full percentage lower. A lot of home sellers in Bed-Stuy want to work with local brokers because they move a lot faster than bigger banks, which was a big turn off for us for awhile since the bigger bank (specifically Citibank) quoted us lower than any other broker could match. Brandon was the only guy that was able to match it.
Please Give Me A Call 646-316-2719
I Can Close In 2 Weeks
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 11, 2012
I can not say for myself that I am a professional and good, but I try. Would be glad to help you if you want.
Thx Izzy
612-598-6298
If you find a home that is in need of renovation I can assist with an FHA 203K or conventional Purchase and Renovation loan and you can fix the home to your own specifications. With this product you can borrow the funds to Purchase and Renovation the home with one loan and one rate and the appraisal is based on AFTER repaired value. You could even change the C of O from the properties existing usage if for example the home is currently a 1 Family and say you wanted to make it a 2 Family. Please email me at Barry.Koven@wellsfargo.com and I will email you the renovation loan brochure explaining the program or You can visit my web page at http://www.BrooklynLending.com.
I would be happy to help you find the right mortgage professional . The important thing is you find a reputable person who know the process and can deliver the best deal to you. I f you need any assistants ,although I see you have lots of input . I would be glad to answer any questions you might have without obligation!

Below is a link to my blog and an article , Buying Brooklyn Real Estate: What Type of Mortgage is Right for You? Check it out it may be of some help!
My name is Fajardo Delacruz and I'm a realtor in the New York City area.
But will be happy to speak with you to get more information on what type
of agent you will need. Thank you.Please just give me a call as soon as you can.

Fajardo Delacruz
Licensed Real Estate Agent
Century Homes Realty Group llc
Direct Line: 347-932-0609
Dear Ms. B:

There are many good mortgage people out there but in order to determine who is the best we have to take into consideration your qualifications. If you like, contact me, we can talk for a minute and I know several great mortgage bankers who would be able to assist. Either way, good luck!

Mitchell S. Feldman
Associate Broker/ Director of Sales
Madison Estates & Properties, Inc.
Office: (718) 645-1665/ Cell: (917) 805-0783
Email: MitchellSFeldman@aol.com
Good afternoon Ms. B,

I am a Licensed Mortgage Loan Originator with PowerHouse Solutions, a Direct Lender here in New York. I've been helping HomeBuyers in Brooklyn and the NY Metro region since 1989. Put my 22+years experience to work for you as you take on the challenge of your home purchase.

Please visit my profile page and read the recommendations posted by my clients. I provide my clients with extremely personalized service, not only for the mortgage financing aspect of a purchase, but also to guide you in understanding all aspects of the HomeBuying process. Working with me is liking getting a personalized HomeBuyer's Seminar as you move through the purchase process.

I'm accessible seven days a week and I look forward to speaking with you!

Trevor Curran
Office: 516-829-2900
Mobile: 516-582-9181
Fax: 516-829-2944
PowerHouse Solutions, Inc.
185 Great Neck Rd, Suite 240
Great Neck NY 11021
Licensed Mortgage Banker – NYS Dept. of Financial Services
NMLS#3528
http://www.phsloans.com