Home Buying in Beverly Hills>Question Details

Maqz, Other/Just Looking in Beverly Hills, CA

Im from england Move |To L.A where can i go about buying a house

Asked by Maqz, Beverly Hills, CA Thu Apr 8, 2010

from england, buying a house

Help the community by answering this question:


Hi Maqz,

If not paying all cash, you will first need to get pre-approved for a loan. I can get you in touch with an excellent lender.

Then, once you are out here and ready to move and have a loan pre-approval in place (or the cash ready to go) you can begin looking for homes. It helps if you have an experienced buyers agent on your side - this is at no cost to you, the agent's fees are paid by the seller.

I am very experienced in helping buyers (including those who are new to LA!) find great properties. I would love to help you out. Feel free to contact me at any time!

Richard Schulman
Keller Willams Realty
#1 Buyers Agent KW Los Angeles Region
(310) 482-0173
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Apr 10, 2010
I would be happy to assist. It would also be much easier if I knew some specifics you are looking for... What is your budget? Also, do you prefer a house or condo/apartment. Bed and bath count. Yard. Kids, pets. That would be enough to get started with... if you havent found an agent to work with yet, I am happy to assist.
Richard "RJ" Kas (SFR, SRES)
"Representing the finest properties from Los Angeles worldwide"
KAS Properties - Coldwell Banker Previews International - Beverly Hills East
9388 Santa Monica Blvd, Beverly Hills, CA 90210
310.859-5334 office - 310.488.9826 mobile - 310-273-0670 fax ATT: RJ
RichardKas@gmail.com - http://www.RJforLA.com - DRE: 01352771
Sellers Buyers Investors Leasing Consulting
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Aug 6, 2010
I specialize in the Beverly Hills/Bel Air/ Hollywood Hills areas. Since this is my area of expertise, I can assist you in finding your dream home within your price range. I can also assist you in acquiring tailored financing.

Please feel free to call ROGER PERRY @ (310) 600- 1553 or email me directly: RPerry@RogerPerry.com

Look forward to serving your real estate needs.

Roger Perry
Realtor - Broker
Rodeo Realty - Beverly Hills
(310) 600 -1553
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Jun 30, 2010
Hello Maqz,
In the states you will choose a Realtor to work with you to assist you in obtaining a loan and finding a suitable property that meets your criteria and is in your price range. I would suggest you begin by interviewing some agents first. An excellent buyer agent will help you and advise you so that you purchase is a good one for you.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun May 9, 2010

There's something to consider before you look for a home: Can you afford the home? If you're not putting all cash down, then you'll need to qualify for a loan and that's where I can easily help you. I have a specific program for foreign nationals that is flexible towards income and self employed people, but it requires 50% downpayment.

I suggest you pre-qualify with me before you start looking. Also, if you need a referral, I know plenty of excellent agents. Don't hesitate to contact me via email at louwu@chinatrustusa.com or telephone at 949-870-2882.


Lou Wu
Chinatrust Bank USA
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Apr 8, 2010
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer