Home Buying in Olney>Question Details

yanetpperez, Home Buyer in Philadelphia, PA

Im buying a house and the bank approve the prize for $94.500.00 but they make a mistake it was $97.500.00 now what can i do..

Asked by yanetpperez, Philadelphia, PA Tue Feb 12, 2013

the prise was $119.000.00 but they reduce the prize to 97.500 and helping with $4,000 on closing close they latter they say if I want it to be on $94.500 but helping cost will be only $2.000 I choose $94.500.00 but now I found out that they have only the $97.500.00 with $2000 on closing cost I do want them to fixe it what can I do on this case

Answers

3
Questions..... Where is your Realtor? and What are they Doing for You?

All the Best John Curci RE/MAX
If the banks counter offer is $97,500 with $2,000 assist and you do not want to accept you can reject that offer by counter offering what you feel is acceptable. Once a buyer or seller makes a counter offer that party is rejecting that original offer with a new amount.
I'm confused by what you mean by prize or prise.

In this case, you'll have to work with your Realtor to see if the bank will change their mind. Very likely, the bank just made this choice on their offer to you. If they don't change their mind and you don't accept, they may very well just reject your offer.
Web Reference: http://www.archershomes.com