Home Buying in Bolingbrook>Question Details

cmorley610, Both Buyer and Seller in Bolingbrook, IL

Im an investor and is looking for some great Real estate agents that specialize in REO/foreclosed homes. Any recommendations.?

Asked by cmorley610, Bolingbrook, IL Fri Feb 15, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:



If you are still in need of an agent to work with , allow me to present myself. My name is Airel Hermosillo . I work with several investing buyers in the Dupage and Will county areas. My focus is on Bolingbrook as one of my top 5 areas for investment properties. I can say without a doubt that I have a great grasp on value and potential value of 80% of the homes in that area. Please don't hesitate to give me a call , so we can work together to make your investments sound and fruitful.

Thanks .
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu May 2, 2013
Check out our website for HUD Owned Homes http://www.ChaseHomeStore.com and our Bank REO site http://www.ChaseForeclosure.com
Our office is located in Naperville and specialize in Buy, Fix and Sell real estate.

Christian Chase
Chase Real Estate
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Feb 15, 2013
Hi Cmorley610,

I have experience and current knowledge focusing on the evolving short sale and REO/foreclosure properties. I can help you find distressed properties, discuss risks and present viable offers that will get the deal done. Please contact me if I can be of assistance.

Viveka Ross
Baird & Warner
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Feb 15, 2013
Hi Cmorley610,
I am an agent that has done more than half my business in REO properties. I have a certification in distressed properties and would look forward to sharing my knowledge with you.
Deneen Ruffolo
Realty Executives Midwest
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Feb 15, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer