Home Buying in Sherman Oaks>Question Details

Luis Serrano, Home Buyer in 91401

Im am a first time home buyer and Im looking for a real estate agent/broker that could help me in a purchase.

Asked by Luis Serrano, 91401 Sat Dec 6, 2008

I am looking for some one that is very knowledgable in this industry and can help in answering the many questions that i have. i am also looking for some one that i am comfortable working with. I am looking for some one that responds in a timely fashion.I currently have questions on the foreclosures that are available in my surrounding area. Please help!

Answers

6
Please give me a call so we can set up an appointment to meet in person at my office. You can visit my website and get information on my qualifications as an agent. I specialize in working with first time buyers and can answer any questions you may have so that you can make informed decisions. I do respond quickly to messages and emails. We have two big REO-bank owned listing agents in our office who get the bulk of the foreclosure listings in the Valley. I am here to help.
Hi Luis if you have not bought this might be helpful in your search: Call me with any questions 818-605-3204
The City of Los Angeles Housing Department (LAHD) will offer purchase assistance financing to eligible low- and moderate-income homebuyers seeking to purchase a foreclosed home in an NSP Priority Area in the City of Los Angeles. LAHD provides assistance in the form of a deferred loan for purchase assistance (down payment and closing costs) and rehabilitation funds (if the property requires repairs).
Hello Luis,
I am a Sherman Oaks Prudential California Realtor and would be very happy to help you. My partner and I work with a wonderful team of professionals including lenders, escrow and title companies. We have lots and lots of foreclosures available. We can also get you preapproved to buy which is especially necessary in ths market. Please call us at 818-439-6509 anytime.
Thanks so much!
Jan Braveman
Russ Berger
Prudential Cal Realty
Sherman Oaks
818-439-6509
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 6, 2008
Hello Luis:

There are a number of Real Estate Brokers and Agents who are qualified to help you in your search for either foreclosures or any other properties that interest you. My suggestion is to ask the Broker/Agent for testimonials or references especially in the sale of foreclosure properties with emphasis on the individual having represented buyers in such transactions. Interview them and then decide on whom you are comfortable working with.

Bob Khalsa
Broker
United America Realty
bobfoxbat@gmail.com
661-313-6107
Web Reference: http://www.bobkhalsa.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 6, 2008
Your 1st step in any home buying process is be aprpoved for a loan. Provide that letter of statement to your realtor these approvals are valid for approx. 60 days. When you interview real estate agents knowledge has power educate yourself on exactly what you want your specifications, an agent IS only as good as the information you provide them. You need to confirm that real estate is their profession not a part time job, seasoned veterans are the ones you are still out there full time . You want an agent who willing to work around your personal / professional obligations who works evenings, weekends within reason. However keep in mind realtors are professionals schedule appointments with them than demanding they met with you in less than 30 minute time window show a property.
Web Reference: http://www.lynn911.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 6, 2008
Luis,

You have begun your journey in the right spot...Trulia.

Our recommendation is to consider on of the fine agents associated with Trulia. You will have the capability of checking their attitudes, ideals, and work ethics by previewing their responses in trulia's "Advice & Opinions" segment.

You have the ability to check out the person before ever getting in touch with them.....you can get started today.
If you require assistance, we would be happy to support you in your search for the right agent by using the technology Trulia has to offer.

The "Eckler Team"

Michael Saunders & Company
billeckler@michaelsaunders.com
941-408-5363
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 6, 2008