Home Buying in McDonough>Question Details

Ssg.avera, Home Buyer in Fayetteville, NC

Im a vet. got my Va certificate/ Pre-qual, and Im having a hard time trying to buy around the McDonough, GA area.

Asked by Ssg.avera, Fayetteville, NC Tue Oct 2, 2012

either all the houses I request info on is either off the market or pending sale, many offers...I just want to find a home and move in already! Please help me!..

Please give me a call. I am a Realtor who lives and works in the McDonough Area. I am also a veteran who has used the VA process. At the moment many investors are flooding the Mcdonough area. Need to be very pro active in order to find a good home for the right price. 770-914-2214/ 678-779-4472

Hello to a fellow veteran

I have a newly listed home in the McDonough area, Ola school district. As a fellow veteran, I personally understand the time and financial constraints associated with buying and/or selling a home, and settling in a new location. Give me a call so that I may assist you with your search in finding the perfect home for you and your family.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 14, 2012
I have a new Listing in McDonough 30252 that hits the market at the end of this week, how much are you looking to spend, this one will be $175,000. (big ranch floorplan on full basement in cul-de-sac, move-in ready and super clean!) Contact me and be the 1st to see it, I can email you photos ASAP.
Emily how many bedrooms this rand home have?
Flag Sat Jan 19, 2013
Please contact us with information regarding your home search criteria. It's a buyer's market, but the good ones go fast. We represent landlords who also list their properties for sale with us. We often have buyers for them before they hit the market. Let us know what you are looking for and we'll let you know what we have. Elite Realty is a full service real estate company. We have been representing buyers and sellers in the Henry County area for over 25 years. Plaese give us a call!

Calvin Gleaton
If you do not have an agent and need help please call me 770-634-1892. This is a tough market and the key is to make sure that you are seeing everything that hits the market as soon as it hits. You also have to make sure that the home will be okay to pass the VA appraisal guidelines. It is hard but possible to find a home in this area that will fit the bill. That is unless what you are looking for is just not realistic at the price point you are looking in. If you have an agent - I wish you great sucess in the search to find your new home. If you do not I look forward to speaking with you!
Jerri Sims, Realtor®|Broker|CDPE
First, a big thank you to both your family and you for your service to the United States.

You are likely experiencing the very shift in the market that we agents have been experiencing for a while now as the market finally improves. Here's what I'd recommend...

Definitely find an aggressive buyers agent who works full time in real estate and will be committed to working with you to conduct a thorough search beyond the multiple listing services.

Accept that your offers will likely one of many so make them on multiple properties. It is rare that an offer is accepted as presented these days and will likely be countered if the seller wishes to engage. Your agent will help protect your interests while navigating through the offer and acceptance process.

Make competitive offers that will have a chance at acceptance. If the property is acceptable and the list price is affordable, the list price is exactly where I would start. Include an appraisal contingency in it and keep looking.

Those are a just a few suggestions from my arsenal.

I don't serve the McDonough area, but wish you the best in your home search.

Solomon Greene
Georgia Real Estate Brokers Associate, CDPE, REALTOR®
Keller Williams Realty Atlanta Partners
(678) 775-2677
Im willing to work with any agent that can find me the right house!. Im just ready to buy..didnt think it would be this hard just finding a house on the market...Thank you all for your help in this matter
Staff Sergeant Avera,

You need better information and a Realtor can provide access to that.

Inventory is light, but a few hundred houses sell on the south side every month.

A Realtor who knows McDonough can help you get to your goal much more quickly and with way less hassle.

I bought with a VA loan at 4.0% just two years ago; today's rates are sicker than that!

Make it happen. Hire a Realtor.
Web Reference: Http://intowninsider.com
Hello sorry your having such a hard time find a home. I'd be more than happy to assist you their are lots of homes on the market in that area. Contact ASAP so we can get going. Kaylane Peters. Keller Williams Realty Metro Atl. Licensed in Ga. & La. 504-373-9696
This is why it's important to have a REALTOR working for you as a Buyer's Agent. Sites like Trulia, do not have the most up to date listings. The BEST source of information is through your Realtor, and his/her access to the local MLS (Multiple Listing Service). He/she can create a search in the MLS and send you listings the day they come on the market. Then you'll be ready to jump on it, when the right one comes along. Hopefully you'll get some responses from agents in your area offering their services. If not, ask around to your friends, family and colleagues and see if they know if a good Realtor. Good luck!
I understand your frustration and I would be more than happy to assist you in your search for a home. Please give me a call to discuss. 404-790-0760