Home Buying in Albuquerque>Question Details

Nick Johnson, Home Buyer in Rio Rancho, NM

Im a first time home buyer looking to find a mortgage. Where is the best place to try and get a VA loan? Any good military lenders out there?

Asked by Nick Johnson, Rio Rancho, NM Fri Jul 5, 2013

Answers

16
There are many good lenders making VA loans. I would encourage you to choose a local lender with in-house underwriting. That way if issues arise during your loan process you can get personal attention and even go visit the loan officer in person if needed. I regularly work with Len Seward at Bank of Albuquerque, 505-559-2505.
Hello Nick! I work with the greatest lenders who will not only provide you with the best rates, they go above and beyond to ensure a smooth and timely process.
Please feel free to call or text me at 505-615-9515.
I'd be happy to share this information with you! You may also email me at selectABQhomes@gmail.com

Thanks so much!
There are several great lenders in Albuquerque, my agent referred me to The Lenders Network because my credit score was below 640 which all the banks wanted. They got me with a couple lenders in Albuquerque who were very helpful..
There are many good lenders who cater to veterans. I myself am a veteran as well and used my VA loan here. Please feel free to email me and I'd be happy to share my experience with you.

dukecityhomes@gmail.com
You can check us out at http://www.TheMortgageOutlet.com and give us a call. One of our loan officers will look at your situation and present you with some options and shop around for you
Hello:

First of all i whant to start for thanking you for your service.

In residential finance we are military experts. We can go up to 100% of the loan value and no down payment required. Pleas feel free to contact me i will be happy to help you

Edwin Mieles
Senior Loan Officer

Residential Finance
1 Easton Oval Suite 400
Columbus, OH 43219
614.754.2754 Direct
614.324.4700 Ext 1561
877.224.7657 Fax
NMLS: 986881
Company NMLS ID: 1652
edwin.mieles@residentialfinance.com
The NM MFA program has a list of brokers that handle first time home buyers VA loans. You can find it on line. You can call me at 505-321-8603 if you need help
Mary Donato
As a fellow veteran, I want to thank you for your service. Most lending institutions will deal with VA loans. I personally have not had good luck with the USAA mortgage service of late and I'm sure you've heard some of the horror stories of some of the big lenders such as Bank of America. I prefer to deal with the local credit unions (Kirtland, Sandia, Navy, etc) or with some of the local lenders such as American Financing, Indigo, etc. I just did a refinance of my own home and had good luck with Kirtland FCU. I recommend shopping around, as costs and interest rates will vary. If you're wanting to start looking at listings, please give me a call, I'd love to help out a fellow vet. (505-280-6231).
USAA great place to start. Daniel Lopez Pargin Realty (505)401 8498. once you get your mortgage, call me and i'll help you find your home.
Hey Nick,
I have a friend that is a loan officer that does VA loans, But the difference he has is that his company will pay for all closing costs for veterans. This will save lots of money for you. Please let me know if you are interested in talking to him.
thanks,
Todd Havens
Allstar Realty
505-907-5877
realestate4nm@comcast.net
Hi Nick!

I am happy to help pair you up with an excellent, experienced loan officer specializing in VA loans. They have a military appreciation program in place that will cover some of your closing costs. Feel free to call or text me anytime at 505-615-9515
Try NM Wholesale Mortgage at 505-883-5600. It's always best to shop your loan, although there will not be much variation on VA. This is a very trustworthy local lender.
Here are two links to info on VA loans. I have a federally certified Veteran Owned real estate business. Call me for answers to your questions.

http://www.trulia.com/blog/SteveQuintana/2013/06/va_home_loa…

http://www.trulia.com/blog/SteveQuintana/2013/06/veterans_he…
I have a wonderful loan officer that can assist you! Her office is in Albuquerque!
Please call me at 604-7345 for details!
Try the Navy Federal Credit Union;
You didn't have to be in the Navy; although I would think better of you.
Just directed a Client there and he is really happy!
You can find them on-line; don't imagine there's a Naval Base around you.
Try USAA, they are a huge VA lender. USAA.com