Home Buying in Minooka>Question Details

Proudgeri, Home Buyer in Minooka, IL

If you pay lot rent do you pay property taxes?

Asked by Proudgeri, Minooka, IL Tue Dec 6, 2011

What other expense beside utility is included (water, garage and association fees?

Answers

4
Are you talking about a mobile home? If you pay lot rent in a mobile home community, no you do not typically pay taxes. But there are park fees monthly/lot rent. Typically all utilities are on you.
yes I am talking about a mobile home that I have only been in a year and they told me which states in my contract that my lot rent is 427.00 a month nothing about property tax. now all this sudden they added something called property tax. I do not own the property and I thought that is what my lot rent was for
Flag Thu Feb 20, 2014
I need to know if the landlord can say I have to pay property tax on my mobile home which I have been paying lot rent on? I have only been here a year now all this sudden they say I have to pay property tax on top of my lot rent. Is this right?
Much will depends on the type of lease agreement entered into...