K_SEC, Home Buyer in Manhattan, KS

If you have down payment and can cover monthly payments for two years, but do not presently have income where is the best source for a home loan?

Asked by K_SEC, Manhattan, KS Sat Sep 29, 2012

Answers

2
rickvice’s answer
do you want to lease to own in a home while you save money? that way we can help you and you won't need to go through a bank, don't need good credit - you can start recovering and build up to a good score. In the meantime, you are renting but for a home. What type of property would suit your fancy? If you go to our website, I think you may find some answers.
Hello, I am a mortgage lender here in Manhattan with First National Bank. Typically underwriters will want to see current steady income, however, there are some exceptions depending on your situation. I would love to talk with you more about it so don't hesitate to contact me at your convenience. - Shaney Dillon ShaneyD@MyFNB.com 785-539-8322