K_SEC, Home Buyer in Manhattan, KS

If you have down payment and can cover monthly payments for two years, but do not presently have income where is the best source for a home loan?

Asked by K_SEC, Manhattan, KS Sat Sep 29, 2012

Answers

3
Rick Vice’s answer
do you want to lease to own in a home while you save money? that way we can help you and you won't need to go through a bank, don't need good credit - you can start recovering and build up to a good score. In the meantime, you are renting but for a home. What type of property would suit your fancy? If you go to our website, I think you may find some answers.
What you will need to do is contact local banks in Manhattan. They will be able to assist you much more than a national out of city bank. Usually, banks will want to see at least three years of income tax returns to verify any income and will need a letter of your intent to either work or where you are going to get your living expenses at. Individuals with technical skills such as nurses, engineers, accountants, and lawyers will usually be given consideration for loans.
Hello, I am a mortgage lender here in Manhattan with First National Bank. Typically underwriters will want to see current steady income, however, there are some exceptions depending on your situation. I would love to talk with you more about it so don't hesitate to contact me at your convenience. - Shaney Dillon ShaneyD@MyFNB.com 785-539-8322