Williamsread…, Home Buyer in West Palm Beach, FL

If you are on the deed of property which is on short sale after your spouse is past away and not on the loan is it possible that the bank can help you

Asked by Williamsreading, West Palm Beach, FL Fri Oct 25, 2013

move after the closing of the short sale

Help the community by answering this question:


I know a great person to refer you to in the mortgage industry that can help you with that. Give me a call and I will give you their phone number 561-577-8947
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Nov 1, 2013

Please contact me your phone # either email me or call me. http://www.joan_wpb@yahoo.com so we can talk about were you will be going.
It was nice meeting you on Friday.

Joan Zimmerman
Continental Properties
2240 Palm Beach Lakes Blvd.
West Palm Beach, Fl. 33409
561.294.8712 daytime
561.792.2330 evening
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 27, 2013
You have a unique situation, but yes, I think it is likely that you would be able to get some relocation assistance from the bank. Feel free to call us directly to discuss your specific situation. Our short sale services are FREE for homeowners. We have been successful in getting homeowners off the hook for the deficiency, as well as, getting homeowners up to $23,000 in relocation assistance.

Eli Givoni, Director
Short Sale Department, LLC

MARS Disclosure for General Commercial Communications
Short Sale Department, LLC is not associated with the government, and our service is not approved by the government or your lender. Even if you accept this offer and use our service, your lender may not agree to change your loan. If you stop paying your mortgage, you could lose your home and damage your credit.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 26, 2013
William- The Bank is not the place to Start ! If there is a Short Sale
Pending Contact The Negotiator and Realtor involved! Let them
Know your needs! If no help there -consult an attorney.
Legal Aid or the County Bar are sources if you don't have a contact.
The parties to the Short short sale should want to help but
an attorney representing you should produce results for sure.
The Attorney could also best advise you about the wisdom in
making contact with the Bank as well as the impact of your spouses'
passing has on the sale! Get the help you need!

Bob Brubaker Highlight Realty Palm Beach County Fl. 561-876-6640
Web Reference: http://pbc-res.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Oct 25, 2013
Hi William,

I would give the bank a call and tell them your spouse has passed away.

Let them know you are on the deed, if there is a will or trust, that you would like to stay in the house or move after the short sale if that's your only option. Tell them whether or not the house is currently listed with a Realty company, and whether or not you have any offers.

I'm sorry for the passing of your spouse, and hope that you can resolve all the issues you see ahead of you.

If I can be of further service please contact me directly.

Nadine Mauro
Highlight Realty
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Oct 25, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer