Home Buying in Fort Worth>Question Details

Dori2004, Home Buyer in Fort Worth

If you are a first time buyer and your credit score is in the 569 can I get a home loan and a house?

Asked by Dori2004, Fort Worth Wed Apr 18, 2012

Im looking for a house in the 76140 area and I know my credit score is low, but I really need to move out of my small 2bd home so that my 3 kids can have some room to move around in.Can anyone help me?

Answers

6
Hey, Don!
That last entry worked and was accepted by the computer, so I will try to give you a better answer.

You need to sit down with an experienced Agent and get the right things going so you can be approved for a loan. This process takes time, so you may need to rent a house for a while. I can help you find a house to rent, and then when your credit report is ready, we'll apply for a loan to buy a house. The banks are using credit scores as a way to NOT make loans to people. That way they can cover their butts when somebody defaults on the payments. Everybody is worried about their job!

Being a Certified Credit Repair Instructor, I can help you work on your credit score. There is no charge for this service. Having 32 years experience selling homes in this area makes me qualified to give you the kind of service you need. The seller pays my commission, so no money out of your pocket.

I can also help you save money on your utilities, by hooking you up with a good electric company that has low rates. In fact, we just lowered our rates this week!

Contact me right away, and we can set up an appointment for the weekend. There is no charge for this consultation, and you'll get all your questions answered.

Rick DeVoss
---ULTRA Real Estate Services
817-300-6121
rickdevoss@realtor.com
IGNITE ...we light up the world...
Don,

I'm having trouble with the computer, so this will be a test answer for your question.

The bottom line is I can help you. You CAN buy a house, providing you take the right steps. So call me and we'll get started on the process.

Rick DeVoss

817-300-6121

rickdevoss@realtor.com
Dori2004,

The Lenders usually like your FICO score to be around 620, but I work with a Lender that may be able to approve you with a score of 580. Also I work with another company that has an in-house credit repair service and the fee will go toward the purchase of your home. I also work with the City Down Payment Assistance Program, that provides up to $14,999 to first time homebuyers to help with down payment and closing costs.

I would love to talk to you, if you wold like my assistance., call me at 817-825-0074, or email pdchoiceerealtor@att.net
Dori2004,

Some lenders will say that they can offer financing at 569, but as a general rule of thumb right now, your best options will be found when your score exceeds 640. You should seriously considering addressing the score itself and see if there's a way to improve it over that threshold within a reasonable amount of time for your living situation.

Best of luck,

Rob Spinosa
rspinosa@rpm-mtg.com
Your credit score could be increased, talk to local mortgage broker - everybody is doing credit repairs now...and no, you can't get financing with that score.
Typically lenders require 625 + credit score , 3.5% down payment, closing costs , inspection , and appraisal fees, 2 years employment . Much more is consider than just a score

If you like to move can't afford all the requirements consider leasing

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Credit Repair Advisor
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com