Home Buying in Grand Rapids>Question Details

Tyler J. Jac…, Real Estate Pro in Georgia

If you are a Doctor you may be interested to know: Do Mortgages for Doctors with 0% Down, No MI, Low Rates still exist?

Asked by Tyler J. Jacobs, PhD, Broker, Georgia Tue Oct 8, 2013

Answers

6
Thanks Gerry -
The Medical Center Director we just spoke to provided the following as a contact as well:

If you are an MD, Resident or Established Physician - the following bank rep will provide you with 0% (zero) down and No MI with Preferred Client rate and standard costs.

Asst. Vice President / Sr Officer / Tom R. Callahan / thomas.callahan@53.com
Fifth Third.
Mr. Callahan has apparently been recognized nationally with assisting hundreds of Physicians within the Michigan State and Wayne State hospital centers recently.

Best wishes to you! Tyler J. / PhD
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 13, 2013
Hi Tyler,

I can recommend a mortgage banker with 25 years of experience that will get you all the details. Please feel free to call me at 616-866-5974 anytime.

Thanks.
Please give me a call and I can get you set up with a loan officer that can handle these types of loans. My number is (616)915-6327.
Yes, they really do exist. I've gotten my client (a doctor) approved for one. And my contact for the financing is located in the headquarters office right near the CEO. So, YES, they do exist and I can help anyone in the medical profession secure one of these loans.

Kathy Persha, Associate Broker
GRI, SFR,
Keller WIlliams Realty
248-930-0198
Thanks Gerry -

Fifth Third.

Best wishes to you! Tyler J. / PhD