Omar Santos, Home Buyer in Pembroke Pines, FL

If we buy can we put in the long term rental market inmediately ? Are there some other restriction plus the one person 55 tenant required ?

Asked by Omar Santos, Pembroke Pines, FL Sun Oct 14, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1084632584-63-Easthampton-C-W…

Answers

3
Hi Omar, every building at Century Village has its own board and they dictate the rules for that building. Many allow rentals immediately and others do not. If your real estate plan is to buy and rent right away, I can help you find the perfect condos for your investment. Call me at 561-310-6596
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 14, 2012
Hi Dorothy. Thank you.
How can I do to find the email address of the board of the building at Century Village I am interested ?
Flag Fri Oct 19, 2012
Hi Dorothy, thanks for your answer. How can I do to find the email address of the board of the building at Century Village I am interested ?
Flag Sun Oct 14, 2012
By now you must have gotten several calls and all sort of people contacting you
I'm an investor, I currently own investment properties and I have "flipped" several homes for me and investor of mine.
I currently have 3 properties with Tenants out for sale ( visit my website ) these units are rented for 800.00/month and a valid lease till august 2013, Guaranteed return upon closing.
All marketable titles since there are NO MORTGAGES on them, a must see.
I CAN ALSO OFFER YOU A PROMOTION I HAVE GOING ON.
Please visit my website http://www.nunocabral.us and fill out a request to contact you, I will forward you several recomendation letters from my previous and EXISTING clients.
I'm also a Premier agent in zillow.co for 33414
just a note, one if my well respected client lives in Marion,MA, DR. Ken Kenyon, eye surgeon and several others in Canada, where I came from, My wife is from New-Bedford,MA , just coincidental....
I LOOK FORWARD TO MEET YOU
NUNO CABRAL.
Yes you can rent this property. Before you buy, check with the HOA board to verify the restrictions
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 14, 2012