Home Buying in Kentwood>Question Details

Tony, Renter in Grand Rapids, MI

If someone has asked this question before Great I'm not alone! I have an Associate Degree in Business and live in Kentwood. However I am intrigued

Asked by Tony, Grand Rapids, MI Mon Feb 25, 2013

with the realty market in both Michigan and Coldwater/Fort Wayne Indiana, and up to Indianapolis. Is there a Realty Company that could satisfy my passion for both these markets here in Michigan. Which would allow me to sell homes for both? And for the record, I'm not a Realtor but I think they are dynamic at what they do! I Would like to work for prestigious company and help folks with the buying/selling process. Thanks

Answers

3
Hi Tony,

If you want to go to my website and do a search of locations feel free to. I just did a search in Indiana and there are 12 locations. In Michigan we have over 100 office. If you want more information feel free to contact me.

Pam Bava, Realtor
Real Living Kee Realty
http://www.realliving.com
realteellc@hotmail.com
As a Realtor with Keller Williams Realty Grand Rapids, I can tell you that it is a great company to work for. As far as doing work in both areas, that could be tough, especially starting out. It is hard enough to generate referrals in one area, and you would have to get your real estate license in both states. That's not to say that it can't be done (I have seen people operate in multiple) states, but it would probably make life more difficult. If you would like to sit down and discuss what it would take to become a Realtor (or even talk on the phone), let me know. I was a new agent a few years ago, so I know how much it can help to talk to other agents. I'd be glad to talk to you about it. Thanks!
Web Reference: http://www.BrekSchutten.com
I know that I can't help you in the Michigan or Indianapolis markets, but we would be happy to help you if you have any questions about the Fort Wayne market. 260.704.0842 is my direct cell if you would like a pressure free conversation. Thanks!