Home Buying in Metairie>Question Details

Tina, Home Buyer in Metairie, LA

If some one do not have sufficient funds to follow a law suit from where can he take help?

Asked by Tina, Metairie, LA Tue Oct 15, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:


Check with the local Legal Aid Society or check with the local Attorney Bar Association, for a pro bono attorney--free.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Oct 15, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer