Home Buying in Beloit>Question Details

Small-wonder, Home Buyer in Black Earth, WI

If one wanted to live in Wisconsin but still within commuting distance to Rockford area, where is a good area?

Asked by Small-wonder, Black Earth, WI Sat Nov 2, 2013

Answers

3
Beloit, Clinton or Newark are all great options for an easy Rockford commute. You should be able to reach most Rockford destinations in 30 minutes or so from any of those.
Best location , east side by the interstate. Milwaukee Rd to Huebbe prky. anything east of Prairie ave to the interstate. This is a square. Best neighborhoods. I lived here my hole life of 60 plus years.
It looks like Beloit would be the closest city in WI to Rockford. I am a licensed loan officer in both IL and WI who works with over 40 lenders to provide the best financing possible. We go down to 500 fico scores and offer free credit repair. I am dedicated to find the right loan to fit your needs. Feel free to contact me with questions or to get pre-approved for a loan.

Ashley Pimentel
Senior Loan Originator
Market Place Mortgage
246 E Janata Blvd. Suite 220
Lombard, IL 60148
Cell: (630) 217-7013
apimentel@marketplacemc.com