Home Buying in Kansas City>Question Details

Alice riding, Home Buyer in Kansas City, MO

If my now husband bought a house (he only on the deed). I took out a loan/ mortgage on the house. Did the eliminate me from being a first time buyer?

Asked by Alice riding, Kansas City, MO Sat Jan 12, 2013

I want to buy a house and want the first time buyer benefits.

Answers

4
HI Alice, I would love to help you and work with several helpful, knowledgeable lenders who could assist you with this. Please feel free to give me a call and I"ll be glad to try and answer your questions. I"m a local Kansas City Realtor.

Janie Schoonmaker
Reece and Nichols
816-665-4317
I filed bankruptcy in May of 2011 and afraid I won't qualify for a loan. Any suggestions? What kind of money would I need to have?
Flag Mon Jan 14, 2013
Alice,
I would like to dicuss this with you in more detail. I think I can HELP. Please call me anytime at 816-863-7797. I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank you
Michael Diggs
i'll call you!
Flag Sat Jan 12, 2013
It you need a local lender here in Kansas City please give me a call I work with excellent and knowledgable lenders. We can also discuss what it is your looking for in a home.

Meagan Kang 816-589-5337
http://www.NorthlandHomeDeals.kwrealty.com
First time buyer does not mean you have never bought a house in your life. I really hate the term First Time Buyer because it really makes you think you must never have bought a house before. What it means is that you have not purchased a house in the last few years. You just need to speak with a lender or mortgage broker and explain the situation, you can call them and ask that.
question for you...if i filed bankruptcy last year and put the home with the deed in spouses name in the bankruptcy, when could i buy a house again?
Flag Sat Jan 12, 2013