Home Buying in Goshen>Question Details

hartsough1105, Other/Just Looking in Goshen, IN

If my house was sold at a sheriff sale July 2009, how long until I am able to get a home loan on another home. My credit score is 670.

Asked by hartsough1105, Goshen, IN Sun Mar 31, 2013

Answers

3
it depends on the time and the program on when you'll be eligible. for example FHA, USDA and VA require the date to be at least 3 years (big word "at least" on conventional financing they require a 7 year period to past the sheriffs deed date, they do have some circumstances where they'll allow you to do it sooner (loss of job, death, health problems, etc.) it's not guaranteed but they will review any explanation. The other thing is your credit score, the investor will want to make sure you have "re-established" your credit with no late payments and no new "negative" collections, judgement, etc.

we'd be happy to help walk you through the process, more information at: http://www.the2mortgageguys.com
There are loan programs you may qualify for now. Your credit score is good. Call me at 536-7902 and I will help you get qualified. Ava , Coldwell Banker RWG
You should be good to go now but every situation is different. Call me at 574-536-0125 to discuss your options.