Renu, Home Buyer in Jersey City, NJ

If i plan to move in this community, i.e Kingsland drive Mommouth junction, how do i commute to NYC

Asked by Renu, Jersey City, NJ Sun Apr 28, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3113863136-66-Kingsland-Cir-M…

Answers

4
Hello Renu,

Was wondering If you have any further questions with regards to Kingsland Drive or any other areas in South Brunswick, Monroe, Princeton etc.
Vishal.
Hello Renu,

There are several ways one can commute from Monmouth Junction(08852). Kingsland Circle is in Princeton Gate which is off of Promenade Blvd on Rt.1.
You can go to Princeton Junction Train Station which is about 15 minutes or 20 minutes in rush hour traffic. However, parking will not be very easy at princeton junction train station.
Second option is to go to Jersey Avenue Train station which will be roughly 20 minutes drive but train frequency is not much.
Third option will be to go to NYC Park-N-Ride on Rt.130 which is roughly 10-15 minutes drive. Parking is easy and very near to NJ Turnpike.

Should you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me anytime.

Vishal Maher
Realty Mark First Choice
Cell# 732-277-9321
http://www.vishalmaher.com
Are you shopping for a Home? It may seem backwards to shop for a mortgage before you shop for the house, but there are several reasons for doing this. Shopping for a mortgage will also help if you can get “pre-approved” for the amount you’d like to borrow. This means the lender has looked over your credit and financial statement and agreed to lend you the money. Sellers like pre-approved buyers because there’s less risk the deal won’t go through. First, you’ll find out how much you can borrow, which has a lot to do with how much house you can buy.

Whether you’re, buying, building or Re-Financing your dream home, you have a lot riding on your decision. Market conditions and mortgage programs change frequently, and I welcome the opportunity to serve your needs with quick and accurate real estate financing advice. I have the expertise and knowledge to help you determine the absolute best loan program to meet your objectives. Get my Top 25 Questions for FREE that you should be asking your lender before you choose them to secure a mortgage along with a FREE copy of The 8 Deadly mistakes to avoid when buying a Home. If you are already working with a lender, don’t be shy to give me call so I can price the same mortgage for you with less cost. What do you have to loose but your money?

Ensuring that you make the right choice for you and your family is my ultimate goal. And I am committed to providing my customers with mortgage services that exceed their expectations.. As always, you may contact me anytime by phone, fax or email for personalized service and expert advice.

I look forward to working with you!
Lowell Sterling
Mortgage Banker
NMLS# 968898
LSterling@englending.com
16800 N. Dallas Pkwy, Suite 290 | Dallas, TX 75248
Office: 972-646-2411 | Fax: 214-614-4637
Bank of England FDIC /Dba ENG Lending: NMLS# 418481
Hi Renu, The easiest way to commute to NYC from Monmouth Junction would be to take the train from the Princeton Junction station which is about 5 miles away
Hi Renu, feel free to email or call me @ njmaddy@kw.com or 732 771 4381 .
Madhuri
Flag Mon Apr 29, 2013
Also, any good day cares around in that area
Flag Sun Apr 28, 2013
Thanks a lot! Are there any similar communities in that neighborhood which have better commute than kingsland?
Flag Sun Apr 28, 2013