Home Buying in Pensacola>Question Details

jwashington42, Home Buyer in Riverview, FL

If asking price is paid all cash, are there any other closing costs or fees on the part of the buyer?

Asked by jwashington42, Riverview, FL Mon Sep 2, 2013

Answers

6
Yes there are, it is all in the way that the contract is written up. You can ask the seller to pay all of the closing costs, and if they agree then you can come to the table with no money out of pocket.
The answers you are receiving do not seem to be cut and dry... Truly, if purchasing with cash, your closing costs should be minimal - one of the benefits in purchasing cash. It should also speed up the closing process as well. Please do not hesitate to contact me for additional info: 850-776-6091 or HeatherMaloneSellsHomes@gmail.com
you should consult your realtor or call me at 386-690-6546
you will have some property tax related items and most all other costs are negotiable. I would be happy to help you. Damon Hitt
Yes, the buyer's closing costs in Florida can be roughly 3% plus pre-paid like insurance. However, it's possible to have the seller cover the closing costs and pre-paids "if it is stated in the contract".
Ken Parks
Main Street Properties
Pensacola, FL
Yes, but most are optional such as survey, title insurance, and inspection fees. If you pay cash you have the option to self insure the structure but may be required to carry liability. Mandatory closing costs will be the prorated taxes and recording fees.