Jen, Real Estate Pro in Portland, OR

If all the homes don't sell at the South Waterfront condo auction......what will happen next? Will they?

Asked by Jen, Portland, OR Sat Aug 29, 2009

have What happens after the auction?

Answers

2
Actually, per the auction agent I spoke with this week they are only auctioning off 40 condos. There are another 120+ condos that will still be unsold. They pulled the remaining 120+ condos off the market and will not be putting them back on the market until after the auction. I asked at what price the remaining 120+ condos will come back on the market for and she said that hasn't been decided. Good luck and let me know if you want more details!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Aug 30, 2009
Hi Jen,

I imagine most of them will go, if not all of them. If they don't I would bet that they put them back on the market just under the price the were previously listed at before the auction. I have featured the auction on my site, and have done a ton of research if you wanna check it out.

Cheers,

Aaron
http://www.PortlandHomeAuction.com