Home Buying in Milton>Question Details

Jenny Lee, Home Buyer in Pace, FL

If a home is purchased such as 6101 Arnie Way on Tanglewood, how much additional money must be paid for use of the golf course? hebronjenny@yahoo.com

Asked by Jenny Lee, Pace, FL Tue Sep 17, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:


Hi Jenny,

Probably the best way to find out is to contact the course directly.

Here is a link to their website:

They may have additional information, such as whether or not discounts would be available to members of the Tanglewood Homeowner's Association, etc. (Your Buyer's Agent should also be able to assist you in getting this information, if you are working with one.)

I hope that helps, and if you are *not* currently working with a Real Estate Professional, please give me a call, or email me through my website. :)

Barbara Murphy
Broker, Tartan Properties
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Sep 17, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer