theoslater, Home Buyer in Los Angeles, CA

If a foreclosure sale is invalidated by the trustee company at the request of the buyer and then he changes his mind, can he still take the property?

Asked by theoslater, Los Angeles, CA Tue May 28, 2013

Answers

2
The world of Real Estate works by CONTRACTS and Good Faith Deposits:
Serious members of the Industry do not cotton to people who "change their minds"; they work with people who have done their due diligence and are "committed", both mentally and financially.
This is a game, and it is not for the undecided or faint of heart.

Realtors deal every day with people who cannot make a decision, or just want to dip their toe in the water.

We have little sympathy with people who ask how they can get their DEPOSIT back.
As they say; "Is that your final Decision?"
If an auction date has been postponed to work with a buyer & that buyer backs out, there's usually still time to slip in as a new buyer before the home is taken to auction again. You can contact me if you'd like & I can tell you when & if there is another auction date scheduled.

Shoot me an email directly, I don't look back on this same Trulia posting for answers after mine.

Emily S. Knell
EmilyKnell1@yahoo.com
562-430-3053 c
Realtor Since 1996
Realty ONE Group
Short Sale Listing Agent
100% Success Rate in CA