Home Buying in 07044>Question Details

Danielle Fri…, Real Estate Pro in Leadville, CO

If a buyer has asked for seller concessions, who shoulc be marked on the contract for specific items--appraisal, ILC, etc.?

Asked by Danielle Frisbie, Leadville, CO Mon Aug 5, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:


Usually we see the attorney's handle all the sellers concessions. Contact your attorney in this type of situation.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Nov 21, 2013
In NJ the real estate attorney or title company assigns that either in attorney review or on the HUD 1.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Aug 6, 2013
So the situation is this;
You are buying,
You are not using a Buyer's Agent,
and you don't know what you are doing,
Do you want to continue what you're doing and expect different results?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Aug 5, 2013
my agent wasn't answering and has just resurfaced. Thank you.
Flag Mon Aug 5, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer