Brian Rayman, Both Buyer and Seller in Brooklyn, NY

If I wanted to buy a "fixer-upper", where could I find out about government sponsored programs that fund or provide credit to home-buyers like me?

Asked by Brian Rayman, Brooklyn, NY Thu Jul 25, 2013

Answers

3
Search the internet or talk to a local lender.

Buy a fixer-upper, as is, or a foreclosure with FHA 203k loan and turn it into your dream home. For more details about 203k loan, visit http://www.cfs203k.com. CFS Mortgage and RenovationReady brings together more than 50 years of traditional and renovation lending know-how.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 26, 2013
Dear Brian:

Speak to a couple of mortgage bankers and brokers to get better answers. You can also try doing some research on Google. You can also contact me direct and with more information, I can try to lend you a helping hand. Either way, good luck!

Mitchell S. Feldman
Associate Broker/ Director of Sales/ e-Pro Realtor
Fillmore Real Estate
Office: (718) 252-2000/ Cell: (917) 805-0783
Email: MitchellSFeldman@aol.com
There are no "Government Sponsored Programs" for private home buyers/owners.
The only show in town for buying a fixer-upper is a 203K FHA loan. If you Google 203K FHA you will find a lot of information about the program. both the Federal Government web site (FHA) as well as many Banks that process the loans.
Yours,
Kathryn Lilly, Broker
Realty on the Greene, LLC
718-858-7600