1. What is the maintenance and what does it cover?
2. Any flip tax?
3. any management fees for applications/credit check/ moving fees or any association or community fees.
4. parking? how much is it and how long is the waiting list.
5. are there any additional fees for washer/dryer or dish washer?
6. sublet or rental of unit allowed?
If you have further questions please contact me.
Exit Realty by the park
If you purchase the co-op, you will not have to pay any rent, only the maintenance which covers the common areas, property taxes, heat, and hot water. You will likely still have to pay Con Ed and cable, however. Please let me know if you have any further questions.