Home Buying in Boynton Beach>Question Details

brooksie004, Home Buyer in Boynton Beach, FL

If I move West of Job in an Aberdeen community, is the $2000 membership fee in place of a HOA?

Asked by brooksie004, Boynton Beach, FL Wed Oct 24, 2012

Answers

4
Nadine Mauro’s answer

If you buy in that you'll be the lucky person who get to pay BOTH the membership fees and the HOA fees. There are some good deals available as long as you're aware there will be the membership, annual dues, and HOA.

Let me know if I can be of further service.
Hi

Aberdeen is a country club which has a membership fee plus HOA fee. There are lots of great communities in Boynton that do not require a mandatory membership fee.

If you would like to get a free list of homes available, please feel free to contact me.

Sandra Gold - Realtor
Keller Williams
561-860-3321
DestinationDreamHome@gmail.com
http://www.sandragold.kwrealty.com
I suggest you work with an experienced broker who can explain your options and future of your investments into country club communities. Please keep in mind that all Realtors have the same inventory through our MLS system. The difference is in the experience and expertise of the Realtor you're working with.

The membership fee os completely seperate from HOA fees. Aberdeen is a Country Club Community with required membership

If you are looking for a home in the area I would be glad to help find that home. I know Boynton Beach and surrounding communities well and my office is right on Jog rd near Aberdeen.

Give me a call!

Leslie Hamilton
561-568-7231
lesliejhamilton@hotmail.com