Home Buying in Bayside>Question Details

William, Home Buyer in Queens, NY

If I do some investment in Bayside area? Buy big house or small house? which one get better reward? Now several huge house, reduce a lot.

Asked by William, Queens, NY Thu Mar 28, 2013

Small or medium is getting hot.

Answers

5
You cant go wrong in a top neighborhood like Bayside. If you can afford big, then bigger is always better. If you can just get a small house, you're still ahead. You would be investing in the neighborhood. Even in the worst times in 2008, Bayside held its own. It went down a bit but came back relatively quick as did many areas of queens and of course Manhattan.
Call me at 347-249-9884
Geoffrey Stevens Realty
Steve Hirsch
I will find you the best place to live. I've been a resident here for 35 years.
Hi William,

There are several options you have, feel free to call me and so we can discuss your investment plans and expenses in detail. I would love to help! 347-463-2979
A multi-family home will generally provide you the best return on your initial investment. It's a great time to buy and start adding to your investment portfolio.

Sam Rastogi, ABR, CBR, OICP
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Team Synergy
Exit Kingdom Realty
68-56 Groton Street
Forest Hills, NY 11375
Cell: 347.556.0433
Generally speaking if you invest more you get a better return than investing a smaller amount. Would have to have more detail on the properties you are interested in to give a more thorough answer.
call me

646-468-4072

joanna