Home Buying in Laguna Beach>Question Details

Maria.formen…, Home Buyer in New York, NY

If I could ask what kind of area is Laguna Beach? is it an older community, or an area where actors live, and movies are getting filmed? I

Asked by Maria.formenton, New York, NY Tue Apr 8, 2014

Laguna Beach is located in South Orange County along one of the most beautiful stretches of coastline in California. The community has some historic architecture actively being preserved, as well as ultra-modern homes and businesses. It is an international tourist destination and the town can get a bit congested with traffic during the warm spring and summer months as people flock to the beaches. It is a few miles from the nearest freeway, and there are only three ways in and out, Pacific Coast Highway from both the North and South, and Laguna Canyon Road that comes in from the East connecting to the 405 and 5 Freeways. Laguna Beach is best described as an Art Community with many amazing galleries as well as home to many great art events like the famous Pageant of the Masters, the Sawdust Festival, and many more, You will find fine dining and shopping all over town. It is definitely one of the most expensive places to live in Orange County as well. There are many areas just outside of Laguna Beach with better freeway and convenience access offering more affordability all within minutes of the beach as well.
Visit my Free MLS Search on the web to check out area real estate: http://www.LandsmithResidential.com
Yes. Great area for the price and there are actors. Just send me an email if you have any further questions.

Alex Greer
Loan Officer