Home Buying in Pennsauken>Question Details

Cream, Renter in Camden, NJ

If I buy a house for 75,000 what will b my mortgage

Asked by Cream, Camden, NJ Fri Aug 10, 2012

Answers

4
Hello Cream,
Thank you for your question.
Your loan officer will be the one that should be answering this question. There are many variables that come into place.
How much downpayment you will be putting down? Your credit score?
Will you be approved for FHA, Conventional or FHA? What are the property taxes on the home? Etc.
Let me know if you do not have a loan officer and I will ask one of the loan officers in my circle to call you and get you preapproved you so you know prior to start looking for your home.
Ines De La Cruz
RE/MAX Connection
http://www.inesdelacruz.com
Firt, talk to one or two loan officers from local lenders. When you choose a lender, have the loan officer work with you for you to obtain a loan pre-approval. When you have the loan pre=approval, choose a Buyer's Agent to work with.
If you borrow FHA and have good credit, +/-$1000 including taxes, mip and insurance. Also, depends on how much of a down payment.
Your best route is to talk to your local competent loan officer because there are many variables to consider in calculating the monthly payment like down payment, type of loan, interest rate, taxes, etc.

Best.

Maria