brockgrant, Home Buyer in Bakersfield, CA

If I buy a home that has a mello roos of $2200 based on a $409,000 value and the new purchase price is $600,000, with the mello roos stay the same ?

Asked by brockgrant, Bakersfield, CA Tue Mar 19, 2013

Answers

1
Since no one has answered your question,I will attempt to give you some direction. First, I would call a local title company and ask what they know. They would be a good resource. Second, if you Goggle The Story of Mello Roos there is a lot of good information in that article. In fact, there is a ton of info on the internet if you Google mello roose tax. If you need more specific information or have a particular property in mind as you reference in your question, please call me and I will contact my escrow officer and find out specifically what you need to know. Looking forward to hearing from you. DEE OLIVER - REALTOR - RE/MAX MAGIC 661-747-7763.