Jon Goldstein, Real Estate Pro in Staten Island, NY

If I buy a condo in long branch/ west end can you rent to monmouth college kids in the winter? If so, is there a demand for this.

Asked by Jon Goldstein, Staten Island, NY Thu May 19, 2011

Answers

3
Fern Malka’s answer
There is certainly a demand for college kids, to rent condo's in the area, during their school session. You are also able to rent out a condo for the summer months, if you so desire.
I would be happy to help you. I have lived in the West End area for over 11 years.
Fern Malka
Royal Realty Services LLC

Cell. 201.281.6369
Email. FernMalka@Gmail.com
Hi Jon,

Yes, there is a high demand for college winter rentals, as well as furnished winter rentals for people who are in transition due to divorce, home remodel, relocation while they look for a home to purchase, etc. You must make sure that the condo association where you are buying allows short term rentals, because there are some that do not. Please fell free to contact me on my cell phone with any questions 732-241-7344.

Truly,

Christine
Big demand for any rentals in the area. Some condo units only allow yearly rentals. If you would like to discuss more please email me at delpriorec21@aol.com
Century 21 Ailor 732-531-7772 x219