Home Buying in Doylestown>Question Details

kdonovan209, Home Buyer in Doylestown, PA

If I borrowed 150,000 from the bank what would my mortgage payment be?

Asked by kdonovan209, Doylestown, PA Tue Sep 4, 2012

Answers

5
KDononvan, if you borrow $150,000 @ 3.5% on a 30 year fixed rate mortgage your monthly payment would be $674. Property taxes and homeowners insurance vary from property to property which are typically included in the mortgage payment.

I am a local loan officer who will be happy to provide you with additional information including a prequalification letter and estimates for specific properties.

If you are looking for a local realtor I can suggest for you also.

Evan Shenkman
Huntingdon Valley Bank
Direct - 267-934-3656
eshenkman@huntingdonvallybank.com
It depends on your taxes, amount down, term, type of mortgage, FHA, conventional or other. Is there an HOA? It also depends on your credit and debt ratio. I would recommend you to a mortgage lender who would gladly help you. Please email or call me if you need some help.

Frank Dolski MBA, ABR, e-PRO
Associate Broker
2010-2011 Coldwell Banker International President’s Circle Award Recipient
CARTUS & SIRVA Certified Relocation Specialist
Previews Luxury Home Specialist
Coldwell Banker Hearthside Realtors
215-803-3237 (mobile)
215-794-1070 x-103
f.dolski@cbhearthside.com
http://www.FrankDolski.Com
That depends, although rates are ridiculously low, your down payment and credit score will effect what your interest rate is which in turn reflects in your payment, also the taxes on the property will factor into your payment as well as home owners insurance. Your best bet would be to talk with a mortgage professional and go over your options so that you have a clear idea of your housing budget.
Maureen Brown
Prudential Fox & Roach
215-431-8884
http://www.PaLuxuryProperties.com

Depends on a couple factors, such as what interest rate you lock in at and what your credit is.

Do you have a house in mind that you like ? I can send the information for the house to my mortgage lender who would be able to give you a better idea. If not I can send you some listings to look at if you give me an idea of what you are looking for! First step really is to get pre-approved though.

Let me know if you'd like some help!

Rebecca Utermohlen
REALTOR
Coldwell Banker Realty Corp.
rutermohlen@cbrealtycorp.com
Office: 215-855-5600 ext. 138
KDonovan209,

That all depends on the interest rate, term of loan, property taxes held in escrow (if any), mortgage insurance (if any)...

To many things to factor in that are unknown.

Send me an e-mail with the property particulars, and I can mock up a buyer cost estimate for you that will give you some idea of what you are looking at.

Joshua Stein, REALTOR®
Coldwell Banker Preferred - Conshohocken
jstein@cbpref.com
Office:(610) 828-9558 * Cell:(215) 866-8030
Direct:(484) 270-1165 * Fax: (215) 999-5894
PA License #RS317975

If you know anyone who needs help buying, selling or renting in the next 90 days, give me a call so I can help them meet all of their real estate goals.