Home Buying in Jericho>Question Details

madhuri_a10, Other/Just Looking in Jericho, NY

If I am ready to spend 500000. Would I be able to afford a house in Jericho school district ? Need a home which is well maintained.

Asked by madhuri_a10, Jericho, NY Thu Dec 26, 2013

Answers

12
If purchasing with a mortgage be aware that a mortgage pre-approval letter is required in order to determine your price range and for any offers to be taken seriously, therefore if you haven't done so yet visit with any licensed loan officer. For available area properties check http://www.mlsli.com Currently MLS is showing 21 available properties in Jericho ranging from $519,000 to $1,960.000
3 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 27, 2013
Please call me or email me with your specifications. Based on your needs , I can then let you know what we have in Jericho School district. My cell is 516 314 0443
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 27, 2013
Hello Madhuri.

There are several properties below 500000, and several just above.

We can schedule and see them right away.

If my response was helpful, consider clicking BEST ANSWER!

Thank you for your valuable time!

Oleg Volfman, CBR, RSSP
Lic. RE Agent, Office Manager
Quick Deal Realty, Inc
Office 516-599-5559
Mobile 917-685-0489
ovolfman@gmail.com
I have a new listing coming up for the price range. please email me at realtorkwan@gmail.com for details. Thanks!
Good Evening,

Yes you can find homes in the $500k range in Jericho. The market will really be heating up over the next few weeks with an influx of new inventory coming on in the market. Please feel free to contact me at laurac@thedonnellygroup.com or 917-370-5354 and I can help set you up to find a home based upon your needs.

I would suggest getting a preapproval ahead of time since you cannot even bid on a home without one.

Laura Carroll
The Donnelly Group
Licensed Real Estate Agent
730 Franklin Avenue
Garden City, NY 11530
Ashwin here Madhuri, I am a Financial Advisor. Please reach,My cell 516-647-8827.
Hi Madhuri: Affordability varies from buyer to buyer, usually if a buyer needs mortgage then the banks typically don't want the borrower to have more than 45% of their gross monthly income going to minimum payments of all debts, including property taxes and insurance. It would be best if you call me at 917-517-2552 to discuss specifics of your situation and to get mortgage pre qualification so you can make offers with confidence.

Sanjeev Ahuja, NMLS #148731
Mortgage Broker
Home Funding LLC
110 Jericho Turnpike Ste 214
Floral Park, NY 11001
Direct Phone 917-517-2552
NYS Registered Mortgage Broker, Dept of Financial Services, Loans arranged through third parties (NMLS # 885573)
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 28, 2013
Madhuri,

Finding a home can be less stressful than you think.

We would be happy to provide you with a FREE service called Listing Book. Listing Book provides every property listed with the Multiple Listing Service.

We will set up an account that you will then own. Simply enter your search criteria and everything that matches your search will be delivered to your account.

If a property that is over your price limit is reduced into your range, you will be immediately notified.
When new properties are listed on the Multiple Listing Service that meet your search requirements, you will be immediately notified.

This service is free to you and does not obligate you to me or any other Realtor; you get to pick with whom you wish to work.

The minimal information we need to get you started is your full name, email address and $ maximum. You will control the rest.

Contact us at gail@GladstoneGroupRealty.com
or call 516-368-8828
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 27, 2013
I was able to find a property in Jericho close to your budget. Contact me if you are interested in seen this property.
http://v3.mlsstratus.com/Live/Pages/Public/Link.aspx?Key=55f…

For available properties in Jericho download My FREE Mobile App http://www.myrealtorbynvmc.com/agent.php?agent=com.ecapturea…
Easily adjust filters to see MLS listings just right for you, and then save your favorites or share with family and friends.

You may also contact me so I can assist you in your search.

Daniel Pena
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Douglas Elliman Real Estate
516-967-2554
email: Daniel.Pena@elliman.com
I have already looked at this house. Its in a very bad condition to be totally gutted down and build back up
Flag Fri Dec 27, 2013
We have a few listing in the Jericho area.
Just call me.
Fajardo Delacruz
347 932-0609
Hi, I have been in the house on Gardner and it needs renovation and updating. I am an agent on the north shores Gold Coast and can easily guide you well within your price range. Please feel free to contact me at 5167075489. I look forward to hearing from you.
Lisa A.
Douglas Elliman
I have seen this property and it probably needs more than a 100000 to even bring it to a good shape.. not good
Flag Sat Dec 28, 2013
Hi Madhuri_a10, the closest home I can find is 219 Gardner Ave Jericho which is a 3 bedroom 1.5 bath ranch with a full finished basement. The listing price is $519,990 taxes are $10,421.48 as per the lisitng. Please feel free to e-mail me directly if I can be of any further assistance.
Thank you

Tom Brady SFR, e-PRO, SRES, BPOR
Licensed Associate Broker
Notary Public, Retired N.Y.P.D. Lt.
631-682-8660
Tom@BradyFamilyRealty.com
http://www.BradyFamilyRealty.com
http://www.SuffolkFreeCMA.com
http://www.NassauFreeCMA.com
#1 Listing & Selling Office on Long Island
Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc.
255 Executive Drive - Suite 208
Plainview, New York 11803