Daniel Foland, Other/Just Looking in 80219

If I am able to buy a house of my own with my section 8 HUD voucher and am on SSDI and make only $850.00

Asked by Daniel Foland, 80219 Sat Apr 12, 2008

monthly, what are my chances of buying a house of my own?

Answers

2
Daniel,

Good answer below by my distant relative, Susan. :) There is a good chance and there are lenders who specialize in working with these unique programs. I can get that information for you. You might consider purchasing a condo or townhome with the shortage of homes in your price range right now. The lender will also be able to check the status of the HOA and find out if the development is FHA approved in advance of making a commitment on a certain property. Good succes to you on your purchase. It certainly is better to purchase than to rent in most situations.

Robert McGuire ASR
Realtor/Consultant
Your Castle Real Estate
1776 S. Jackson St. #412
Denver CO 80210
Direct – 303-669-1246
http://www.theRobertMcGuire.com
Hi, I just joined trulia and was scanning for questions and your caught my eye. I am currently specilaizing in Section 8 home purchases. You have an excellent chance of purchasing a home. I am working with a lender who also specializes in SSDI and Section 8. You would not believe the low interest rate available and all the downpayment assiatance programs. Section 8 requires the home you purchase to pass the inspection process just like you have now for where you are living. I can't tell you how excited I would be just to talk to you about this great opportunity to buy a home. Please call me at 303-587-4306. Susan