Home Buying in Granada Hills>Question Details

Bud, Home Buyer in Granada Hills, CA

Id like to buy a home in CA in 4 months. does any one have a clue if the interest rates will remain the same as today or if prices will rise or drop?

Asked by Bud, Granada Hills, CA Wed Feb 8, 2012

Answers

4
Hello Bud,

Let me be the first to say "Welcome to California".

The National Association of Realtors is a forecasting a slight rise in home prices for 2012. But conditions will remain favorable for buyers.

Overall home prices are still at record lows, and so are interest rates.

What part of California will you be buying in? If you are interested in Orange County or Long Beach/Lakewood area I would be happy to assist you.

Kawain Payne, Realtor
Kawaindpayne@gmail.com
714-293-1151
Good day Mr. Bud,

As mentioned below interest rates, to remain low through this yr. 2012.
According to a surveyed buyers are out there /activity is up, but pricing remains low, and in some areas/ increasing. When you get pre-approved. Feel free to give me a call. I am very familiar with the Granada Hills areas.
I can gladly assist you with your home buying process.

Appreciate the opportunity to earn your business!

Merlin Barrientos
Realtor Associate
Pinnacle Estate Properties Inc.
24501 Town Center Drive. #104
Valencia Ca 91355
Cell 661 713-8780
dre01761948
Web Reference: http://pinprop.com
1. Interest rates from the Federal Reserve are short term rates and do not apply to 30 year loans.
2. Rates can fluctuate based upon what is happening in other parts of the world such as Greece, Spain, Portugal, and France. Since no one can determine what is going to happen in these variables along with 100 other variables, the best thing for you to do is lock your rate on a dip.
3. Regarding prices...that depends on your price range. Right now, million dollar homes are still declining at a good pace while low end homes around 200k are having a good amount of upward pressure due to supply and demand.
Call me in 3 months and I'll give you another update at no charge.
Paul Aragon
818-528-4410
Web Reference: http://www.PaulAragon.com
Although you can't be 100% certain. The Feds are expecting the interest rates to remain the same through 2014. Prices are more unpredictable. We don't expect to see a huge bump in prices. However, there have been reports modest increases compared to the last calendar year. It is my opinion that you should be fine in 4 months from now.