gb2designs, Home Buyer in Pittsburgh, PA

Iam looking for a nice 3 bedroom house in Squirrel Hill. Any one know anyone planning to sell one before its listed? These houses are going so fast.

Asked by gb2designs, Pittsburgh, PA Sat Apr 6, 2013

Answers

11
Sara Leitera’s answer
I have a nice, 3BR listing coming up in about 1-2 weeks. It will be under $200k. Let me know if you would like additional information.
I live in Squirrel Hill and it is a great neighborhood!
Sara Leitera
Northwood Realty Services
412-600-0569
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Apr 9, 2013
What is your price range? If you leave an email or phone number I may be able to help- i have a great house in squirrel hill and considering moving.
The house on Pocusset is really cute! It has a 3rd floor room that would make a great office space.
Flag Tue Apr 9, 2013
Thank you. I looked at this house and really liked it but my husband was concerned about back prpoerty wall. thank you again for responding. Gale
Flag Mon Apr 8, 2013
While my house isn't within the range you gave, I noticed a nice house just listed nearby at 5475 Pocusset Street in Squirrel hill you may want to check out. Good luck!
Flag Sun Apr 7, 2013
200,000 to 325,000. looking for the lower end. I am planning to sell my home and downsize but i need aroom for a home office. My email is GB2Designs @ aol.com
Flag Sun Apr 7, 2013
If your interested , 1533 Berkshire Ave 15226, is for sale and is in Brookline, Zillow has all the updated pictures and info, heated in ground pool, KOI pond, Sunroom etc.....
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Apr 8, 2013
You are right, homes in Squirrel Hill are going fast. Two of my listings recently sold within a week. Your best bet it to get set up with an agent that can have the new listings sent to you the moment they come on the market and when one pops up, you will need to get to the home fast to take a look, and be prepared to make a decision and write up an offer fast. Make sure you have your pre-approval letter from your lender ready and since there is competition on many homes you will need to make a strong offer. The market has turned and in at least some of Pittsburgh's neighborhoods it is a seller's market, so forget trying low offers, a seller with 10+ showings in the first day is going to wait for something close to their sale price. Good luck finding your next home!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Apr 7, 2013
Thanks for posting your question on Trulia.com!

Are you my buyer? We are having a heck of a time getting them out their fast enough and getting out bid!

I can set you up on a free, automated MLS search to receive properties in your inbox so you can get the listings before they hit the public sites. Here is a video out of my YouTube library to explain the process: http://youtu.be/zgQf4JUeSek
Web Reference: http://youtu.be/zgQf4JUeSek
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Apr 7, 2013
Going shopping for a home you must get mortgage first. It may seem backwards to shop for a mortgage before you shop for the house, but there are several reasons for doing this. Shopping for a mortgage will also help if you can get “pre-approved” for the amount you’d like to borrow. This means the lender has looked over your credit and financial statement and agreed to lend you the money. Sellers like pre-approved buyers because there’s less risk the deal won’t go through. First, you’ll find out how much you can borrow, which has a lot to do with how much house you can buy.

Whether you’re, buying, or building your dream home, you have a lot riding on your decision. Market conditions and mortgage programs change frequently, and I welcome the opportunity to serve your needs with quick and accurate Real Estate financing advice. Already working with another Lender get my top 25 Questions that you should ask the Lender for FREE along with FREE competitive pricing and analysis based on the exact same mortgage and 2 others that you can qualify for. I have the expertise and knowledge to help you determine the absolute best loan program to meet your objectives.

Ensuring that you make the right choice for you and your family is my ultimate goal, and I am committed to providing my customers with mortgage services that exceed their expectations.. As always, you may contact me anytime by phone, fax or email for personalized service and expert advice.

I look forward to working with you!

Lowell Sterling
Mortgage Banker
NMLS# 968898
LSterling@englending.com
16800 N. Dallas Pkwy, Suite 290 | Dallas, TX 75248
Office: 972-646-2411 | Cell: 214-418-7022 | Fax: 214-614-4637
Bank of England /dba ENG Lending: NMLS# 418481
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Apr 6, 2013
There are still plenty on the market depending on your price range. You might try searching for for sale by owners who have not yet listed with an agent or posting a "housing wanted" post for what you'd like. I'd be glad to help you and set up alerts on the MLS for you so you get new listings as soon as they are listed.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Apr 6, 2013
I know the homes are going pretty fast in Squirrel Hill, what is your price range? I would like to assist you in your search.
Have you looked in Swisshelm Park. It's a nice area adjacent to Squirrel Hill, with lower prices, more trees, and often larger yards.
Good idea thanks
Flag Thu Jun 20, 2013
We will be selling our 3 bedroom ranch in the next 90 days. Let me know if you are interested. 412-779-1673
What is your price range. My parents house has not been listed yet. It is a 3 BR 1 & 1/2 bath with intergral garage.It will be listed for under 160K. Contact

RobinZinger@northwood.com