Ann, Home Buyer in Hendersonville, NC

I would really like to see this house..Have been trying to contact agent and getting no response...This would be str8 cash...Can someone tell me how?

Asked by Ann, Hendersonville, NC Wed Jan 4, 2012

to find contacts for this home??

Answers

8
I would be happy to help. Please contact me directly at 828-702-3317. John
Web Reference: http://cookeknappteam.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jan 5, 2012
I am so sorry you have having a time getting someone to show you this home. Please feel free to call me and I can show you this home. My name is Cathy 699-0224
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jan 4, 2012
Ann,

Unfortunately some agents might be non-responsive and it is frustrating. Two options - contact one of the 'responsive' agents listed here' and call the broker's office and speak to the Managing Broker to let him know of your plight. Another option is to go and talk to the owner and let them know you want to see the home; but this not your best solution. Sorry about your frustration.

Robert McGuire ASR
Realtor/Consultant
Your Castle Real Estate
1776 S. Jackson St. #412
Denver CO 80210
Direct – 303-669-1246
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jan 4, 2012
I am not a great fan of buyer's agents, but since the seller's agent is not responding, perhaps he will answer another agent. Find one you trust, tell him how serous and how well-qualified you are, and have him set it up. If he gets no where, write a letter to the homeowner and ask him to light a fire under the agent and set up an appointment.

Keep in mind that there could be good reasons why he has not responded - illness, vacation, family emergency.... Not all firms are large enough to have other agents to cover for them when they are unable to work.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jan 4, 2012
Hi Ann, Sorry no one has offered to help you. I would be happy to show you the home.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jan 4, 2012
I would be delighted to show you the home. Sally

828 674 0900
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jan 4, 2012
Hello Ann,

My recommendation is to contact a local agent that can represent you in your home purchase. Check with your friends and family for a referral. Also, you can research your local agents on line and check out their bio information. Ask for recommendations from past clients from an agent that you are considering to help you with you home sale. Find a professional agent that wants to work hard for you and that has your best interests in mind.

Carol Perdew
Prudential California Realty
(209) 239-7979
Carol@PerdewHomes.com
http://www.CentralValleyHomes.com
DRE 985176
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jan 4, 2012
Keep in mind that any local agent/realty office can help you, they all have access to the same information; if you are looking to purchase in the near future, it's really in your best interest to work with an agent of your own.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jan 4, 2012