christinehum…, Home Buyer in Greensboro, NC

I would love to know more about this beautiful little home at 2183 Hartsford Bluff Road... How much are the HOA dues, is there a garage, and is this?

Asked by christinehumble, Greensboro, NC Fri Mar 9, 2012

a one or two level home?

Answers

7
Hi, Christine,

2183 Hartsford Bluff is a very attractive house as is the price. The house actually sold in May of 2011 but did have a 2 car detached garage. I can't think of any home in Rivertowne that does not have at least a 2 car garage. The house was priced significantly lower than any similarly sized home in the neighborhood as it was lender owned. In fact there in nothing currently for sale in Rivertowne that is priced under $329K.

Please let me know if I can help any further.

Alicia Mendicino

Carolina One Real Estate
843-729-1408
Unfortunately that home was sold last year.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Mar 9, 2012
Hi

Alicia is correct, as the property was sold in May 2011. There are more properties under $250,000 near Rivertown if you would like me to send you a list to look over.

You can call me or email and I would be more than happy to help you.

Debbie Knowles, GRI
843-609-8998
debbieknowles@kw.com
Christine,
The other agents did a good job answering this question, but see the link attached. It will show you all current homes for sale in Mount Pleasant for $200-300k. You can bookmark it and check it at your leisure and it will automatically update with new listings drop the ones under contract. If needed, I can create one with customized criteria to suit your needs. Just let me know. Good luck, and call me if you see anything you like!

Michael
*2011 Realtor of Distinction
*Top 5% of Mount Pleasant/East Cooper Realtors
(843) 442-1291
Carolina One Real Estate
Ditto on the other answers. Plus, I can help you find what you are looking for, take extra pictures for you and when you come to visit Charleston, we can run all over town looking for your ideal home. :)

Debbie Knowles, GRI
843-609-8998
Hello Christine,

Yes, unfortunately some of those big 3rd party websites offered up by non-Realtors do not update like regular Realtor websites. Obviously this can be frustrating for consumers interested in getting the facts on what is available without being linked to properties that have Expired or have been Sold or Withdrawn. I'm sure you can find more updated and accurate information on any of the websites of Realtors here who take the time to respond to questions like yours.

Of course you can try my website as well.
mls is showing that home sold last May. To answer your questions, ho are $700.yr and the house does have a garage. How's Greensboro these days...moved to Charleston from there 16 years ago...

If you like, I will be happy to send currently available listings in Rivertowne and/or Mt P if you like. Just send me an email to jeffm AT beaconsc.com