Home Buying in Longboat Key>Question Details

Fred, Home Buyer in Longboat Key, FL

I would like to visit this house

Asked by Fred, Longboat Key, FL Tue Aug 24, 2010

Answers

4
Fred,

I'd be happy to help. Which house are you looking at. I'm available tomorrow afternoon are you? Or Thursday morning.

Tiim Field, Realtor, Broker-Associate
Michael Saunders & Company
440 Gulf of Mexico Drive
Longboat Key, FL

TimField@michaelsaunders.com or cell 941-350-0332.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Aug 24, 2010
Fred: Welcome to Longboat! This is a fabulous community...just minutes to the services and ammenities of the City of Sarasota, yet a world away with an ambiance all its own! Visiting a home and viewing a home with an experienced agent who knows you and your criteria will make your "visit" more productive for you and give you the insight you need to make a decision based on your criteria.

The inventory on Longboat Key rapidly changing...and if this is a "great property", well priced and well located, you should take a quick look before it is gone! Yes, some properties are languisihing, but the really great values are being snapped up! My last LBK sale was on the market less than 2 weeks...because it was a great value, well priced with the ammenities that the client was looking for!

Let me open the door for you to this home which could be the home that you have been looking for!

Diana Kryszak
dianakryszak@michaelsaunders.com
941.993.4078
330 John Ringling Blvd
St Armands Circle
Sarasota FL 34236
Since no link is visible and no address given--you may wish to ask your question again--or any local agent can help you, contact any realty office and inquire.
Fred,

Welcome to trulia.........

Kindly let us know which home it is that you wish to see. We'll begin by forwarding you the multiple listing information for your review before seeing the property.

Bill Eckler
Michael Saunders & Company
billeckler@michaelsaunders.com
941-408-5363