deidrar, Home Buyer in Almont Township, MI

I would like to try to buy a house with credit score of 660 and low to no down payment.

Asked by deidrar, Almont Township, MI Wed Mar 27, 2013

for starters I have a 6 yr old disable child which makes me unable to work. so he gets disability check and we also get more help from dhs I recently was married my husband is in the national guard and trying to find employment I have had my own place to rent for the past 5 yrs . Are there any programs that help people in my situation get home loans?

Answers

3
Contact me by phone 810 652-2222 or email reo_pro@yahoo.com. We will get you started in the right direction.
Angeline Brown
Web Reference: http://www.itshome.org
Talk to a mortgage loan officer. They are the best contact to find out what you can qualify for. If you need the assistance of a buyers agent I would be happy to assist.

Good Luck,

Karen Paytas, GRI, CMS
Real Living Kee Realty
586-709-8465
kpaytas@mirealsource.com
It appears you are in Michigan, that being the case MSHDA financing would be your ticket. You can receive up to $7,500 down payment assistance, quite possibly getting you into a home for as little is 1% of the purchase price. I'd be happy to help you!