Home Buying in Las Vegas>Question Details

Jwill40224, Home Buyer in Las Vegas, Las Vegas,...

I would like to trade my property in Texas for property in Las Vegas

Asked by Jwill40224, Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV Sun Mar 4, 2012

I am relocating to Las Vegas and would like to find someone who is willing to trade properties

Answers

7
Hi jwill!

I don't think you will have much luck. About a quarter of our available units are bank owned and half are short sale; those flat can't trade. The odds of finding a traditional owner who just happens to have no mortgage and wants to move to a place just like yours in texas is very small.
Hello Jwill40224,
Trading is going to be a difficult thing but I encourage you to try. I would put ads in Craig's List and possibly ebay. You might want to look into a 1031 exchange with a real estate agent there. A 1031 exchange is where you sell your property there and buy an investment property here. The biggest problem I see with that is that it needs to be an investment property, not owner occupied, and with the timelines required buying a shortsale property (that is the majority of what's for sale in Las Vegas) might be a difficult committment. You probably want to sell your house the regular way and open up the entire market here in Las Vegas for your personal taste. If you'd like, I can send you homes electronically for you to look at and when you come to Las Vegas we can educate you about thhe different areas, ammenities and values of homes. Let me know what I can do for you, Kurt
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Mar 4, 2012
What city is your home in. what is the value. I have a 4bdr home on the golf course, in Boulder City, 10 minutes from Las Vegas. Dave
That is a tough questions.. Have you thought about renting it out and getting CONVENTIONAL loan to buy your 2nd home in Las Vegas.. There are many issues that I don't know like how long you have lived in your present home?? Is it beneficial for you to rent verus selling it??
Would like to talk to you and find out more, please don't hesitate to call me.

Rosemarie Kudo
EXIT Las Vegas Realty Center
Hello Jwill,

\Difficult, yes. Impossible, no. email me details about your property in Texas and your requirements here, and I will see what I might be able to do.

Best of luck, and welcome to Vegas.
Hello , I would need to know a little more about the property you would like to trade in, such as is it a primary? You may be able to save in taxes by doing a 1031 exchange. If you would like more info, feel free to contact me anytime. I am here to be of service.

Website: http://www.yourvegaspropertyagent.com
I can/will handle the whole matter for you. Contact me through my website.

Rob Flitton
Web Reference: http://www.robflitton.com