Home Buying in Glenn Dale>Question Details

Joe, Home Buyer in Glenn Dale, MD

I would like to take a look at this property.

Asked by Joe, Glenn Dale, MD Wed Dec 8, 2010

the address is 7413 lake glen drive in glenn dale, md.

Answers

8
Hello Joe,

This home remains under contract. I spoke to the listing who stated they will consider back up offers. There are many great properties available in Glenn Dale and surrounding areas that are comparable in price, style and space. Please feel free to contact me or conduct your own home searches at the website below
Dear Joe,
If you're not working with an agent yet, I'd be happy to show you this home or any others of interest. I am a full time REALTOR working in the entire DC Metro area. I have a mortgage background and real estate. I've been featured on REALTOR.com, MSN Real Estate news and more. I'd be honored to work with you and help with your moving objectives. Please feel free to call me.
Ariana Loucas Keller Williams Realty Centre
3017281418
Let me know if you need a buyer's agent to assist you.

Charles Lancaster
Exit Right Realty
240 554-4093
charles@exitrightrealty.com
Joe

Talked with the listing agent, property is under contract has mold and needs work. There is no kick out .

Let me know if I can help you with your search

Pat
Joe

Looks like this is a short sale, and is also showing that the property has a kick out .Let me know when you would like to get together.

thanks
Pat White
Web Reference: http://patwhiterealtor.com
Having checked the mls database, I see that the property is under contract.

There is a kickout available to the seller of the home, so it might be available for viewing. However, in most instances, once the property is under contract, they do tend to settle, and it would be remiss of me to get your hopes up for something that has a liklihood of not working out in your favor.

If you're interested in perhaps seeing other homes, please contact me, and I'd be happy to send you mls listings of other homes in Glenn Dale, or show you any other homes at a time of your convenience.
Hi Joe

What's your schedule like? I'd like to help you with your search. Have you talked with a lender yet?

Hope to hear from you soon
Pat White
Re Max Advantage Realty
410-740-1200 x 1348
I'd be happy to help.
Contact me through my contact information, and I'll schedule with you at a time that works best for you.