Home Buying in Riverside>Question Details

Staci, Home Buyer in Riverside, Jacksonvi...

I would like to take a look at 1087 brown st jacksonville, fl. Who do I contact for this?

Asked by Staci, Riverside, Jacksonville, FL Mon Jul 27, 2009

Answers

7
Staci,

Interestingly, there are 2 homes that have expired listings with the same address. You wer emost probably looking at the most recently expired one from March of 2008. Very cute! According to MLS, it's a 2/2 with a pool and is not showing as active, but may be For Sale by Owner as mentioned in early answers! Through further research, I feel that the address may be a typo as well, but would require a little more looking into!There are many bungalow type homes such as this one in Riverside, but also in the San Marco area as well. I am very familiar with San Marco/Miramar and would be happy to show you homes in either area if you so desire. I hope to hear from you!

Buying a home is a personal thing. Select a realtor, just look at their site, ask for references, etc.
Then go house hunting and all will be well. Just remember, select the realtor first.

Blaine
Web Reference: http://www.blainerabe.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jul 27, 2009
I would love to help you find a new home Staci. Please call me or email me at walker4u@comcast.net..
I look forward to hearing from you.
Debbie
It is not listed for sale. It has expired and was listed for over $300,000. Are you pre qualified for a loan?
If the home is for sale by owner, I can help you with that too! :)

Mary Beth
Staci,

The home your are wanting to preview is not active on the market. The listing expired on June 24th of 2008. Yes 2008. if you are active looking for a new home I would love to send you a current list based on your criteria. Feel free to contact me at the info below.

David Ott

Keller Williams Jacksonville Realty
904-318-5121 cell
904-288-7990 office
Ott2buy@comcast.net
http://www.DavidOttHomes.com

You "Ott" to Buy or sell with David!!!!!
Me! Hi Staci! My name is Mary Beth Schillig and I am Realtor with Prudential. I would love to help you find a home. call me!
(904) 759-2259