Home Buying in Wilmington>Question Details

realvicky, Home Buyer in Wilmington, NC

I would like to see what's avaiable in patio or carriage homes in or near Wilmington, NC

Asked by realvicky, Wilmington, NC Thu Oct 4, 2012

I am just beginning the search and want to compare what I have to what I can buy if I move from PA. I have a 2 BR, 2 1/2 bath, 8 room carriage home with a 2 car garage. It is 2200 sq. ft. Too big. I can use a 2 BR, 2 bath plus den patio home under 2000 sq.ft. Newer is better but not necessary depending.
Thank you for your time. This is an uncertain move for me but I'd like to explore the market in price range not higher that $275,000.

Answers

8
Try checking out our home which is an 1800 Sq Ft patio home which is a corner lot with a view of
a pond and soon to be completed 9 hole par 3 golf course owned by the city of Wilmington. The
c This i community is very active and has a club house, pool(which is a salt water pool), tennis courts.
This is the best location in Wilmington with a location 3 and a half miles to Wrightsville Beach,
1.5 miles to the University, !.5 miles to Mayfaire shopping center, 8 miles to historic downtown.
.5 miles to I-40. My home has been updated and has a wood burning fireplace. a beautiful
Carolina room overlooking a beautifully landscaped yard with 2 decks and a patio. We have 3 bedrooms one of which has a Murphy bed which makes it multi functional with 2and a half bathrooms.
Their are a lot of extras. This is listed at $213000. Contact Coldwell Banker, Robin Jones at
910-619-0491.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 2, 2012
Hi Vicky!
I am happy to send you some possibilities, There is a lot to choose from in your price range.
I just need your email address. You may email me at juliechappell@seacoastrealty.com
You will find plenty of options well within your budget. I have sold several properties with similar criteria from older homes to new construction that will meet all of your needs and then some. If you would like for me to send you a list of available homes and options just let me know.

Jeff

Jeff Lesley
910-297-7071
JLesley@Century21Sweyer.com
Good Evening,

I am a transplant from upstate New York and can't begin to tell you how the past 12 years living in Wilmington has enriched my life. Fabulous weather, great beaches and wonderful people. I have been a Real Estate Broker for 38 years ( 12 years with Sea Coast Realty Advantage) and would love to help you relocate to Wilmington. I would like to send you a relocation package and recieve your email address so I can forward you properties to look over. My email address is jeanberberian@sea coastrealty and my phone number 910-93-9095.

I look forward th hearing from you.

Regards.

Jean
I am sure I can find you what you are looking for. If you can email me at ladeepiner@seacoastrealty.com, I can send you some listings that meet your criteria. I have a few in mind that might be exactly what you are looking for. I moved here from Iowa so I know how nerve racking it can be. Please contact me, I would love to help you.

LaDee Piner
Broker/REALTOR
Coldwell Banker Sea Coast Realty
910-859-0873
There are over 87 properties that could fit your description. Of course, we can narrow that down. I would be delighted to send them to you so that you can view them online. Just reply with your email address and I will set it up for you to preview. If you have any further items on your wish/want list, that would help narrow it down. And, is a two car garage a necessity or will a one car garage work?
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Deb
Hi Vicky:
As a former "northerner" let me start by telling you that you will absolutely LOVE living here. Having been born and raised in NJ, I've been living in Wilmington, NC for the last 7 years, and it was the best moved I've ever made. Wilmington has a lot to offer - and covers a good deal of area...have you been here before? Were there parts of town you liked better than others? Would you like to be closer to the beaches, downtown, or a little futher north in the "country" :)? I'd love to chat with you to find out what areas would suit your needs. Please feel free to call, txt or email me. I look forward to hearing from you..
jnaylor@century21sweyer.com, or 910-409-0457. Have a great night!

Janine Naylor
Hello! I can set you up in an e-mail portal that will send you new listings that come up with your criteria as well as what's on the market now. If you'd like that, all I need is an e-mail. Also, take a look at our website where you can look at specific neighborhoods and price ranges for each one. See where they're located and what amenities are included. Your budget will go a long way down here!
I lived in Chester County outside Philly for four years before coming to Wilmington. You'll love the winters here!!