Home Buying in Aloha>Question Details

Paul, Home Buyer in Portland, OR

I would like to see the inside of this home before I bid. When would that be available?

Asked by Paul, Portland, OR Thu Oct 23, 2008

Answers

4
Paul,

It is very wise of you to do as much homework as possible prior to the purchase of any property. I would love the opportunity to help you view the property in question. If you would like some assistance please feel free to contact me at PortlandMetroRealtor@gmail.com or 503-705-2954. I have very good knowledge of the aloha area as I have lived in the area for a number of years. I look forward to your call.

-Sean
Paul,

I would gladly show you the house and research it for you. Please just give me a call at 503-887-5323 and I will schedule a time to view the property. I am in Aloha every morning so it would be easy to swing by. Thanks, David
Web Reference: http://www.davidwaite.com
Good thought on your part. If it's a foreclosure auction or REO property, you might have to bid on it "as-is," but you definitely need to see the inside. If it's a short sale property, you may have more options. If you're not working with an agent, be sure to contact one you feel comfortable with.
Hi Paul - I am one of a 3 member Real Estate Team and between the 3 of us....one should be available to show you a home at your convenience. If you'll send me back the address, I'll check on the showing instructions and make an appointment.

Kelly Gebler
Real Estate Broker & Residential/Commercial Finance Specialist
Commonwealth Real Estate & Sunset Mortgage
503-516-1637